- LAN Extension Adapter can locate your USB device up to 50m away from your computer!
- The CAT5 USB Extender can be used to extend the distance between a USB device and a host computer by up to 50m.
- USB specification 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 compliant
- It consists of a local unit, which connects to the computer, and a remote unit which connects to the device.
- Standard, low cost CAT5/5e/6 cable (not included) is used to connect the two units together.
- Compatible with all USB equipped computers including PCs and Macs
- Total length: 28cm long
- USB Extension Cable extends a single USB port up to 50m using low cost CAT5/5e/6 network cable (not included) USB 1.1 compliant; supports speeds of up to 12Mbps Powered by the USB bus, an optional power supply is available for use with high current USB devices at lengths of up to 40m, can be used in conjunction with a USB hub to extend multiple devices Connectors: Local unit: Type A USB Male & RJ-45 Female Remote unit.