The WiFi Repeater is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business, office, and home office networking requirements. It allows a wireless network to be expanded using multiple access points without the need for a wired backbone to link them. It also works well with other 11b/g and 11n protocol wireless products.
- Improves wireless coverage in all WLAN networks
- WLAN 802.11n(Draft 2.0) for wireless high-speed access
- Downward compatible with 802.11g(54Mbit/s) and 802.11b standard(11Mbit/s)
- Support 2.4GHz WLAN networks
- Maximum WLAN security with WPA2, WPA and WEP(128/64)
- Software wizard for simple setup
- Antennas integrated
WlAN access point/client according to IEEE 802.11n, g, b.
110 ~ 230-volt socket.
The WLAN client must support at least the WPA encryption standard.
WLAN access point and the WLAN client with automatic IP address assigment(DHCP).
Forwarding of IPv4-based protocols/Address Resolution Protocol.
The network name (SSID) of the WLAN access point must be set to “visible”.